Commercial & Industrial Plumbing & Heating Services
SureFix Plumbing and Heating (Chester) Limited has extensive experience in the Plumbing and Heating services industry.
Based in Chester, within close proximity to major motorways, we are well placed to serve the whole of the North West and beyond if required.
Take a look at the wide range of work we undertake on our Portfolio page. Whatever your requirements we are here to help.
We also carry out sub-contract work for builders on a variety of projects, our employees are CRB checked and hold CSCS cards. SureFix Plumbing and Heating (Chester) Limited carries comprehensive public and employee liability insurance.
SureFix Plumbing and Heating (Chester) Limited services include:
- Boiler room design and installations.
- Gas, oil or LPG Boiler installation.
- Pipe work installations.
- Service and maintenance of all boilers.
- New sanitary ware installations.
- Repair and maintenance of all sanitary ware.
- Installations, service and maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Cylinder and water heater replacements.
- Above ground drainage.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Control of legionella and remedial works.
- Ventilation installation and maintenance.
- Installation of multipoint and single point water heaters.
- Emergency breakdowns.
We’ve worked in Schools, Domestic Care Homes, Churches, Golf Clubs, Hotels and Gyms, Industrial Units, Offices, Retail premises, Warehouses, Workshops, New Builds & Community Centres all over the counties of Cheshire, Merseyside and Flintshire.
The Department for Education and Skills (DfES) demand that anyone seeking work in a school be thoroughly vetted beforehand and as such all our employees are CRB checked.
For your peace of mind and safety we are Gas Safe and OFTEC registered and carry comprehensive insurance.
Our friendly and professional team are committed to providing you with the best in quality, service and price.
We offer FREE no obligation call outs and written quotations
Call 07392632824 or E-mail: Sturhos965@gmail.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.